A Future Kisco Senior Living Community
Sagewood at Daybreak - South Jordan, Utah
Kisco Senior Living is excited to be joining master developer Kennecott Land, as a part of the Daybreak master planned community in South Jordan Utah. With 22 miles of walking trails, over 250 acres of parks and open space, retail shops and restaurants, a 65 acre man-made lake for sailing, kayaking and walking around and a state-of-the-art community center, Sagewood at Daybreak is not your average community.
The new Kisco Senior Living community will have both independent and assisted living options available. Our 6 acre site is located right in the Daybreak Village Center across the street from SoDa Row and close to the future Traxx Transit Station and planned University of Utah Medical Complex. It will capture the natural beauty of the South Jordan area and align with the spirit of Daybreak by providing a warm, friendly, modern environment including lots of open space for our residents. When complete, Sagewood at Daybreak will offer:
- 100 Independent Living residences offering a wide choice of spacious floor plans as well as multiple dining venues and recreational and social amenities. Included in the monthly fee will be a flexible meal program and other services such as housekeeping, linen service, transportation and social and recreational activities. A bistro, dining room, full-service salon including therapeutic massage, fitness center, indoor pool, art studio, private room for family gatherings and large worship and multi-use social spaces are planned.
- 55 Assisted Living residences that provide supportive care for residents who require additional assistance with activities of daily living.
- 23 Assisted Living “plus” and 23 Memory Care residences where residents and care partners live as an extended household with specialized care services.
- The Sagewood Grill offers chef-prepared meals with a wide variety of menu choices and dining times in a warm and casual setting. A display kitchen will host tasting events, cooking classes and other culinary adventures.
- The Courtyard Dining Room offers residents the convenience of scheduled mealtimes and personal service where residents can socialize with their neighbors and also host their families in an architecturally stunning venue with floor to ceiling glass overlooking the main courtyard.
Health and Wellness Amenities:
- Salon and day spa with a full range of services including barbers, stylists, nail technicians, and specialized treatments including therapeutic massage and other innovative therapies.
- Fitness Center staffed by wellness team members who have specific training and expertise in working with older adults to help run a variety of fitness and wellness classes and programs including aquatic programs in the indoor pool.
- Social and recreational activities encompass a variety of interests - social, cultural and educational – that keep residents connected and involved with their neighbors, promote a healthy lifestyle and create opportunities for socialization and lifelong learning.
We invite you to join our interest list and we will make sure to include you on all updates to this exciting new project. For questions please call 888-235-1736.