Dear Residents, Families, and Associates of Abbotswood at Stonehenge;
Thank you for your continued support as we monitor and adjust to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic.
In our ongoing commitment to transparency, I am writing today to inform you that we’ve learned that one of our associates has tested positive for COVID-19. This associate was asymptomatic while at work and used appropriate PPE in accordance with Kisco and CDC guidelines. They will remain home as they recuperate, and will not return to work until they are cleared. Through our investigation and in conjunction with CDC definitions, we believe that there has been minimal interaction by this associate with other associates or residents. However, we will continue to monitor the health of all residents and associates daily.
The health and safety of our residents and associates is of utmost importance, and for that reason we will continue with our current Covid-19 protocols already in place, which include:
– Only Essential Visitors admitted (those providing essential, time-sensitive care)
– Shelter in Place protocol (encouraged self-isolation) for all residents
– Frequent hand washing and disinfection of high-touch/high-traffic areas
– Daily monitoring of all associates and residents
– Meeting/exceeding all Local/State & CDC guidelines
I will continue to keep you updated on this situation. In the meantime, if you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you for your continued vigilance as we navigate our way through these unusual circumstances together.