Dear Residents, Families and Loved Ones,
Last night we received our last pending Covid-19 Coronavirus test result and are thrilled to let you know that all associates and residents have tested NEGATIVE for the Covid-19 Coronavirus! We are now dealing with the Governor’s Stay-at-Home order which has been extended through September 23rd.
We appreciate your understanding of our changing precautions which are based on State, Federal, industry requirements and healthcare industry best practices. Self-isolation in your apartment is no longer required now that all Covid-19 tests are negative, however we please ask that you continue to follow the precautions below:
- All family visits in our outdoor visitation area are canceled
- Bus excursions are canceled
- Hair and nail salon services are canceled
- Essential healthcare appointments will continue
- Residents returning from these visits must take a Covid-19 test 5 – 7 days after the appointment, residents will not need to self-quarantine in their apartment while waiting for the results
- A note from the physician is needed to confirm this appointment and resident must not be away from community longer than 4-hours or be subject to a 14-day self-quarantine in their apartment
- Essential healthcare visits to the community will continue
- Room Service meals in your apartment will continue per the Governor’s closing of “dine-in” restaurant meal service
- Wellness Activities such as Fitness Classes and Bingo will only allow four (4) residents per session. Due to the Governor’s mandate, social gatherings may not exceed (5) in a group with the Wellness Coordinator counted as the 5th
- Residents not properly wearing a face mask will be issued up to three (3) warnings and then be subject to a 14-day self-quarantine in their apartment
- Residents are not to visit with other Residents in their apartments. At this time, visits with other Residents should remain to common areas only such as the lobby or outdoor lanai with no more than (5) per group.
- Four (4) pillars of safety
- Wash your hands (hygiene)
- Health screenings
- Wear a mask
- Stay distant (6-feet)
Thank you again for working with us to keep all of us as safe as possible. As always, please feel free to contact Valerie Rickard or me for any questions.
Mark T. Tsuda