Dear Residents, Families, and Associates of Park Terrace;
Thank you for your continued support as we monitor the ongoing Coronavirus situation. The health and wellbeing of our residents, associates, and their families are of utmost importance and priority to all of us. Based on your valuable input and after thoughtful review, we have come to decision that we must institute restrictions for ALL visitors, effectively immediately.
Aligned with Local/State/Federal Guidelines, the only exceptions to our visitor restrictions include:
• “Compassionate” visits (only in instances of end-of-life)
• Individuals directly providing essential health services
We know that you share in our concern for the protection of our residents and appreciate your support in prioritizing the safety of the community. While visitor restrictions prohibit family, friends, clergy, salon, entertainers, and all other individuals deemed “non-essential” at this time, we encourage “virtual visits” (Facetime, Skype, etc.) and will help in every way to facilitate the ability to stay in touch with your family members. We apologize for the impact this has on your “normal” visitation frequency and look forward to welcoming you to the community, once environmental conditions allow.
The safety and health of our residents are always at the forefront of all we do. As such, we have put the following additional measures in place:
• Daily monitoring of associate and resident health (for fever & cough)
• Residents self isolating in their apartments
• Walking Club with a few residents at a time (wearing face masks) and maintaining social distancing
• Increased sanitizing and cleaning in between dining times and throughout the community
(especially in high-traffic and high-touch areas)
• Associate visits to each resident’s room throughout each day
As we continue to monitor the latest news and guidance, we will keep you informed of any additional changes. Rest assured that we consider our residents to be part of our extended family. We are here to answer and questions and concerns you may have. Please feel free to reach out to me personally.
Thank you for your continued support as we navigate through these unusual circumstances together.