Our signature The Art of Living Well® culture is part of every aspect of community life. We look at wellness as essential to everything we do from the relationships we develop and nurture to the services and programs we offer; from the quality and variety of dining experiences to the lifelong learning and volunteer opportunities our residents enjoy. Wellness is truly the combination of many factors and experiences that strengthen the mind, body and spirit.
At Woodbridge Terrace, you will have the opportunity to find The Art of Living Well® balance that’s right for you. This might be one of our popular fitness classes, our numerous social events, enjoying trips to local museums, concerts and cultural events, or sharing an afternoon with family or friends at the neighboring lakes.
- Signature The Art of Living Well® programs focusing on intellectual, spiritual, vocational, physical, emotional and social wellbeing
- Licensed vocational nurses, certified nurse assistants and certified care givers on staff
- Personalized care services including bathing, dressing, grooming and medication management
- Available two-person assist and Hoyer lifts
- Diabetic medication and injection management
- Aromatherapy programming
- Eversound – listening technology available for residents
- Supportive guidance for residents and families, including regularly scheduled care assessments
- On-site partnership with visiting medical practitioners including visiting Neurologist, Gerontologist, Podiatrists, hospice, mobile imaging, physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy