SAFER AT 'ILIMA
We have taken great care in establishing new protocols given the current COVID-19 environment and implemented careful measures to minimize the risk of infection for all. Our measures are based on the four pillars of staying safe: hygiene, screening, wearing a mask and social distancing. The safety of our residents and associates has remained our top priority since the beginning of COVID-19.
We continue to provide a high-quality lifestyle while our dedicated associates are ensuring that residents can participate in activities, wellness programs and social events that adhere to safety protocols.
Come to ‘Ilima at Leihano and receive:
- Safe move-in procedures and apartment set-up so you feel at home right away
- Family visitations in our designated outdoor area
- Virtual visits with your family and loved ones
- Socialization with other residents while practicing social distancing. Some of our activities include exercise classes, bingo, bus excursions, crafts, meditation, ukulele classes and more.
- Essential appointment transportation, or assistance with coordinating telehealth appointments
- Implementation of the Accushield Tracking System to electronically screen associates and visitors through infrared temperature checks and health questionnaires
- The care you need from professionally-trained associates in addition to call assistance and personal resident pendants
- Nutritious, resort-quality meals prepared on-site daily
- Most importantly, peace of mind for you and your Ohana
For more information or to schedule a virtual visit please fill out the form below.