Good afternoon family and residents of Woodbridge Terrace of Irvine;
First, I would like to thank you for being the best part of our community and for your continued support. As you know we have been doing weekly testing of the entire community for the past month. The most recent round of testing was this past Tuesday, 12/15/20, we tested 132 (residents, employees, and private companions.) We received 127 negative and 5 positives back.
The community is scheduled to do the next round of community testing this Tuesday 12/22/20. We are currently going to quarantine all residents to their apartments until, 12/23/20 10:00pm, to give the team time to disinfect and control movement within the community. Residents may go to essential appointments (doctor appts, banking. etc.) we will deliver their mail; they can go on escorted walks in the garden (must wear mask and gloves) and staff will take orders and deliver meals. Activities during this week will be virtual visits, activity packets, and hallway exercise. Family visits will be limited to virtual and phone visits, as well.
Please know that Kisco Senior Living is very capable and currently assisting our team in the processes and protocols to clean, sanitize, and keep our residents and staff healthy and safe. At this time, we are doing the following.
- Kisco Senior Living has brought a plethera of supplies and PPE for community safety and needs.
- Kisco has provided the community with a new top-of-the-line botanical virus fogging disinfecting machine that our Maintenance Director will use a couple times a day to sanitize hallways and common areas.
- All staff will continue to use proper PPE and sanitize all common areas. Our housekeeping team will continue to thoroughly disinfect all apartments
- Only essential visitors will be entering into the community
- We will continue to screen all essential visitors and ensure they are wearing proper PPE.
Please know that the health and safety of our residents, staff, and community is what is most important at this time and we are doing everything we can to prepare for healthy holidays. We are asking for your support in thinking about your celebration plans and keeping in mind that large gatherings with non-social distance, or lack of masks can and have caused households to get the COVID virus. We are urging and strongly suggesting that residents remain at the community and families arrange outside family visits. If your family decides to take the resident out of the community for the holiday, the resident will return home and need to be on quarantine for two weeks and be tested twice per week.
Thank you, we appreciate your understanding and support..
We are in this together! Please let me know if you have any questions.
Woodbridge Terrace if Irvine
Executive Director, LVN