CAREERS AT KISCO SENIOR LIVING
During this time, we want to assure you that we are taking every measure possible to provide a safe environment for you, as well as for our Residents and Associates. If you are selected for an in-person interview via one of our Recruiters, the interview process will be as follows:
- Upon arrival at our community you will complete a Community Health Monitoring screening (All individuals entering the building will complete this screening)
- The screening will include the following:
- Questions relating to recent travel
- General health questions (we will not require you to disclose anything personal)
- A temperature screening, using an infrared “non-touch” thermometer
- Your temperature must be below 99.6°any persons with temperatures above will be asked to leave
- If this happens, we will follow up within 48 hours to reschedule
- After a successful screening we will proceed with the interview, while practicing “social distancing” at all times
- The interview will take place in a designated Interview Room or outside of the community (weather permitting)
- The designated Interview Room is heavily sanitized before and after every single meeting
Important! If you reside in an area that has a “shelter in place” mandate, we will provide you a letter stating that you are attending an interview for an “essential role” which is exempt from this mandate and allows you to travel for the interview.
We hope this reassures you that we take the health and safety of our Associates, Residents and Candidates very seriously. If you have any additional questions, please let our Recruiter know when you talk with them.
We hope to see you on the Kisco Team soon!