SAFETY AND SECURITY
Safety and Security Have Always Been Top Priority at Kisco Senior Living
Safety and security are an integral part of our wellness philosophy – something we practice every day. Our standards for service and care go well beyond cleanliness and security. Ongoing training prepares our associates for any outside adversity, such as weather situations, infectious disease outbreaks, and fires. We follow best in class protocols to help our residents live a healthy, happy life. We treat our residents and their family members as part of our extended family. Our safety protocols and practices provide assurance and confidence that our residents can enjoy an independent and fulfilling lifestyle.
Raising the Bar
Each Kisco community continues to monitor and ensure appropriate safety guidelines are in place for any adverse situation. Rapid response protocols address ongoing conditions affecting the safety and security of residents and associates. Our wellness philosophy and training for our associates are derived from best-in-class hotel and hospital practices, leading the standards for a 5-star senior living experience. Our immediate response to the Covid-19 crisis is one example of how Kisco Senior Living communities constantly work to protect the health and wellbeing of our residents.
The safety and health of our residents are at the forefront of all we do at Kisco Senior Living. We have put the following measures in place during this unprecedented pandemic, maximizing safety and minimizing feelings of isolation:
- Strict adherence to local/state/national CDC guidelines, often going well beyond what is required
- Full transparency in disclosing Covid 19 results on our website and letters to families
- Restricted visitors to only those directly providing essential health services
- Daily monitoring of associate and resident health (for fever & cough) with twice daily temperature checks
- Increased sanitizing and cleaning in high-traffic areas
- Meals delivered to apartments in eco-friendly containers
- Grocery and pharmacy delivery at no charge
- Shopping service and delivery at no charge
- Personal errands
- “Sit and fit” social distancing exercise programs
- Facetime™ and Skype® connection with family and friends
- Single point of entry and screening protocols for all visitors and associates
Kisco Senior Living will continue to monitor and adjust these protocols as needed.
Our dedicated associates are ensuring that residents can participate in activities, wellness programs, and social events while adhering to safety protocols. To see more of all the great things happening at the Kisco communities please visit our Gallery.
Weathering the Storm
At Kisco Senior Living, we take weather preparedness seriously, and have a variety of safety measures in place. Our associates are trained to manage emergency situations, and each community has customized emergency management protocols. We practice safety drills to be prepared to take care of our residents in weather emergencies.
Our safety protocols require a designated associate team remain on campus before, during and after a weather emergency to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our residents and associates. Being thoroughly prepared is the key to successfully facing any storm that comes our way.
Peace of Mind
The term safe and sound has new meaning today. At Kisco Senior Living security starts with our single point of entry and security cameras. Our reception desk screens and monitors visitors coming onsite. Our highly trained associates are onsite day and night to troubleshoot any situation that arises.
We go out of our way, to give you peace of mind.