Dear Residents, Families and Loved Ones,
Thank you for your continuing support and understanding during the ongoing COVID-19 situation.
Since the start of this crisis, we have provided regular updates on the precautions being taken at our community based on Federal and State mandates. We are also in regular contact with the local healthcare association and our other communities for industry-wide best practices to minimize the risk of infection for all.
In the past few weeks there have been positive Covid-19 cases in senior living communities on Oahu. We have been fortunate to continue to have no such cases and would like to let you know the precautions we are taking with our associates.
1. Daily temperature checks and health questionnaires for all associates before entering the building. If an associate’s temperature is over 99.6 degrees they will not be allowed to work.
2. Provided an additional 2-weeks of paid Sick Leave for associates with Covid-19 related health issues/concerns.
3. Beside the management monitoring the health condition of associates, our associates are asked to report associates who do not appear well.
4. All associates wear Face Masks at all times.
5. All associates use gloves and PPEs as needed (proper donning and doffing protocol).
6. All associates follow required hygiene procedures (proper hand washing techniques, hand sanitizing).
7. All associates follow social distancing of 6-feet plus when possible.
8. Regular reminders to all associates to NOT LET OUR GUARD DOWN and to not engage in unsafe practices on their personal time i.e. groups of 10+ persons (State of Hawaii guidelines), non-essential trips to public areas, etc.
Thank you again for working with us to keep our residents and associates as safe as possible. As always, please feel free to contact Valerie Rickard or me for any questions.
Mark T. Tsuda