A Helping Hand, An Open Heart
‘Ilima at Leihano offers specialized memory care designed for the specific needs of persons requiring this service. This may include familiar daily routines, secure indoor and outdoor garden areas for recreation and enhanced life-skill activities. You’ll discover the right blend of comfort and professional care like welcoming common areas and apartments that create a sense of home, thoughtful designs and features to enhance safety and vibrant, secure gardens with a friendly, professional staff that takes pleasure in spending time with residents.
- Person-centered care by trained associates in recognizing individualized needs of residents with varying types of dementia
- Care associates available 24 hours a day
- Three meals per day plus nutritious snacks available
- Weekly housekeeping (includes linen service)
- Balance and mobility programs
- Signature Art of Living Well® programs delivered by dedicated wellness staff
- A full complement of daily activities and community outings to choose from
- Coordination of health care services, such as therapy services
- Scheduled transportation for medical appointments
- Utilities included
- Emergency response system
- Smoke detector with visual/audible alarm
- Wellness checks
- Lush green landscaping, walking paths throughout a secured memory garden
web_asset View Our Interactive Floor Plans
Please visit our Interactive Floor Plans page to view our studio, 1-bedroom, and 2-bedroom options.
devices Schedule a Visit
Learn more about our community and schedule a visit.