Living well begins with a warm, caring person-centered approach. For loved ones coping with Alzheimer’s or dementia related disorders, the need for a comfortable environment and compassionate assistance is vital to well-being. The Arboretum at Woodland Terrace is thoughtfully designed to promote the independence, dignity, and individuality of each resident through our person-centered approach to care. Our friendly professional staff will take pleasure in spending time with residents while providing dedicated care and services. Woodland Terrace provides both you and your family the peace of mind to plan for your future comfort and happiness.
- Personal care services available, including assistance with dressing, bathing, and other activities of daily living
- Three daily meals plus snacks
- Laundry services
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Medication management
- Standard cable, utilities, and telephone
- Scheduled transportation
- Signature Art of Living Well® programs
- Nurse on duty / on call 24 hours
- Escort services to/from dining room and activities
- Planned social and educational events as well as day trips
- Gardening program
- Music & Memory program
- Aquatics Programs
Please visit our Interactive Floor Plans page to view our studio, 1-bedroom, and 2-bedroom options.
Take a closer look at Woodland Terrace with our 360° Virtual Tour.
Learn more about our community and schedule a virtual visit using video chat on your smart device.