A Helping Hand, An Open Heart
Living well begins with a warm, caring approach. For loved ones coping with Alzheimer’s or dementia-related disorders, the need for a comfortable environment and compassionate assistance is vital to well-being. The Arboretum at Heritage Greens is carefully designed to promote the independence, dignity, and individuality of each resident.
Here, you’ll discover the right blend of comfort and professional care like welcoming common areas and apartments that create a sense of home, thoughtful designs and features to enhance safety and vibrant, secure gardens with a friendly, professional staff that takes pleasure in spending time with residents.
- Pricing includes three dining options daily
- Multiple menu selections, everyday entrees, and modified diets available
- Beverages and snacks available anytime
- Diabetic and heart healthy options available
- Individualized assistance with daily activities
- Personal care services, including bathing, dressing and grooming
- Medication management
- Personalized care plan and regular assessments
- Nurse on duty and 24 hour / day personal caregivers
- Supportive guidance for residents and families
- Secured Wi-Fi
- Expanded cable and utilities
- Weekly housekeeping and personal laundry
- Manager on duty 7 days / week
- Apartment maintenance with 7 days / week coverage
- Scheduled transportation - shopping and medical appointments
- Signature Art of Living Well® programs
- Planned social and educational events and day trips
- Balance and mobility programs
- Personal training and wellness assessments available
- On-site rehabilitation and therapy services
Please visit our Interactive Floor Plans page to view our studio, 1-bedroom, and 2-bedroom options.
Take a closer look at Heritage Greens with our 360° Virtual Tour.
Learn more about our community and schedule a visit.