Residents who choose assisted living received all of the amenities of independent living, as well as an individualized care plan that can include assistance with dressing and other activities of daily living. Our skilled associates work closely with the resident and their loved ones to assess their needs. Self-esteem and dignity are top priorities of our caregivers, because we understand how important they are to our residents and their families.
There are five total levels of care available, allowing each resident to receive, and pay for, only the assistance needed. The monthly care level will be based on an individual assessment. Evaluations of level of care are made upon move in, after the first 30 days of Assisted Living care and at least quarterly thereafter or as needed.
- Chef-prepared, fresh, healthy and homemade entrees offered daily
- All day restaurant-style dining from 7:30am to 7:00pm
- Weekly housekeeping
- Basic cable
- Fitness center with daily classes
- Wi-Fi in common areas
- Library and computer room
- Beauty salon and weekly complimentary nail painting
- Beautiful rose garden and courtyard with putting green
- A full complement of daily activities and community outings to choose from
- Scheduled transportation - shopping, outings and medical appointments
- Emergency response system and daily check-ins
- Emergency 24 hour maintenance