Join us at Cedarwood at Sandy for our ‘New Year, New You!’ Wellness Expo to kick off 2020! We will host various vendors that support healthy living on Thursday, January 23, from 1pm to 4pm. Additionally, we invite you to join us for presentations throughout the day, covering topics such as healthy eating, organizing and downsizing, the importance of hydration, fall prevention and balance assessments. Start the year off right by learning how to make small, manageable changes to your lifestyle.
Cedarwood at Sandy is committed to incorporating wellness as part of everything we do from the relationships we develop and nurture to the services and programs we offer; from the quality and variety of dining experiences to the lifelong learning and volunteer opportunities our residents enjoy. Wellness is truly the combination of many factors and experiences that strengthen the mind, body and spirit. Come to our Wellness Expo and let’s kick start those health goals together!
- 1:00pm ‘Healthy Smoothies’ with Chef Erica Rist, Cedarwood Chef de Cuisine
- 1:30pm ‘Organizing and Downsizing’ with Let’s Make this Move
- 2:00pm ‘Hydration Presentation’ with Inspiration Home Health and AMG
- 2:30pm ‘Memory Matters’ with American Brain Counsel
- 3:00pm ‘Hearing Aids and You’ with The Hearing Department
- 3:30pm ‘Fall Prevention & Balance’ with Encompass Rehab
To RSVP for the sessions you would like to attend, please call 801.572.4456 by January 21.