Quality Care in a Supportive Environment
When an aging loved one begins to struggle with the tasks of daily of living, a sense of loss and concern for independence can become an issue. At Emerald Court, an Anaheim assisted living community; we understand that creating a nonjudgmental environment of support is crucial for the wellbeing of our residents. Self-esteem and dignity are top priorities of our caregivers, because we understand how important they are to our residents and their families.
Fully supported by compassionate and skilled senior care professionals, seniors residing in assisted living communities often experience an increased sense of independence, self-esteem and social interaction that is often not available while living at home.
- Spacious apartments with walk-in closets
- Full kitchens with appliances included
- Utilities, basic cable and Wi-Fi included (excludes landline telephone)
- All day dining from 7am to 7pm, three restaurant style meals in multiple dining venues
- On-site restaurant, BLU Bistro offering seasonal options
- Saturday Candlelight Dinner & Sunday Brunch
- Weekly housekeeping, linen service and valet trash removal
- Daily bedmaking
- Personal laundry (1 load per week)
- Seven day a week transportation
- Social gatherings, live entertainment and excursions
- State-of-the-art Wellness Center, including personalized fitness training and variety of classes
- Six beautiful courtyards, with walking paths and raised garden beds
- Pet-friendly with dedicated off-lease pet park
- 24 hour concierge, emergency and safety systems for peace of mind
- Dedicated security systems onsite
- Emergency response systems, including personal pendant, with daily check-in
- Nutritional program with licensed Dietician
- Licensed nurse to oversee care plan
- Tenured, trained staff on-site, 24 hours a day
Please visit our Interactive Floor Plans page to view our studio, 1-bedroom, and 2-bedroom options.
Take a closer look at Emerald Court with our 360° Virtual Tour.
Learn more about our community and schedule a visit.