The Joy of Everyday Living
When the daily tasks and chores of home maintenance become a greater burden than you wish to carry, moving to an independent living community can help you reclaim your time and discover new and engaging ways to fill your days. At Emerald Court, an Anaheim independent living community for seniors, you can enjoy a variety of activities, such as exciting classes, group activities, and peaceful time at home in your private apartment.
As an independent senior in our vibrant and diverse community, you can engage with the activities most meaningful to you while we take care of the chores. How you choose to spend your time and find your joy is always your own choice, whether it’s time around the piano with friends or a relaxing stroll through the one of the multiple courtyards.
- Spacious apartments with walk-in closets
- Full kitchens with appliances
- Weekly housekeeping, linen service and valet trash removal
- Utilities, basic cable and Wi-Fi included (excludes landline telephone)
- All day dining from 7am to 7pm, three restaurant style meals in multiple dining venues
- On-site restaurant, BLU Bistro offering seasonal options
- Weekly Saturday Candlelight Dinner & Sunday Brunch
- Nutritional program with licensed Dietician
- Social gatherings, live entertainment and excursions
- State-of-the-art Wellness Center, including personalized fitness training and variety of classes
- Six beautiful courtyards, with walking paths and raised garden beds
- Pet-friendly with dedicated off-leash pet park
- 24 hour concierge, emergency and safety systems for peace of mind
- Dedicated security systems on-site
- Seven day a week transportation
- Age in place campus!
(Additional charges apply) Personal laundry, dry cleaning service, security pendant, reserved parking, and the Ferguson Salon – 2 locations on campus offering beauty services.
Please visit our Interactive Floor Plans page to view our studio, 1-bedroom, and 2-bedroom options.
Take a closer look at Emerald Court with our 360° Virtual Tour.
Learn more about our community and schedule a visit.