Everyone benefits from a sense of purpose. The environment in Assisted Living provides meaningful and engaging surroundings, an enjoyable lifestyle and compassionate, qualified care. The relationship and person-centered approach to care focuses on each resident’s ability, rather than their limitations.
Our care team is trained to value each resident’s current needs and desires. They assist residents in finding purpose and discovering new interests that make them feel whole.
- Air conditioning and heating with individual climate control
- Walk-in shower
- Spacious kitchens with granite countertops
- Built-in microwave
- Window coverings
- Large private balcony on every apartment
- Emergency response system, emergency generator and daily check-ins
- 24 hour front desk security and on-call maintenance staff
- Fitness and weight room
- Group exercise studio
- Signature The Art of Living Well® programs
- A full calendar of social, cultural, and educational programs
- Stand Strong - balance and mobility program provided by The Kensington’s Wellness team
- State-of-the-art fitness equipment designed specifically for seniors