Living well begins with a warm, caring person-centered approach. For loved ones coping with Alzheimer’s or dementia related disorders, the need for a comfortable environment and compassionate assistance is vital to well being.
Memory Care at The Kensington is thoughtfully designed to promote the independence, dignity, and individuality of each resident through our person-centered approach to care.
- Air conditioning and heating with individual climate control
- Walk-in shower
- Spacious kitchens with granite countertops
- Built-in microwave
- Window coverings
- Large private balcony on every apartment
- Emergency response system, emergency generator and daily check-ins
- 24 hour front desk security and on-call maintenance staff
- Fitness and weight room
- Group exercise studio
- Signature The Art of Living Well® programs
- A full calendar of social, cultural, and educational programs
- Stand Strong - balance and mobility program provided by The Kensington’s Wellness team
- State-of-the-art fitness equipment designed specifically for seniors