Quality Care in a Supportive Environment
When an aging loved one begins to struggle with the tasks of daily of living, a sense of loss and concern for independence can become an issue. We understand that creating a nonjudgmental environment of support is crucial for the wellbeing of our residents. Self-esteem and dignity are top priorities of our caregivers, because we understand how important they are to our residents and their families.
- Design your own lifestyle with multiple service plan options
- Choose from a variety of dining plans available 30 - 90 meals per month - or create your own plan
- Multiple menu selections and everyday entrees available
- Community-wide utilities and expanded cable
- Community-wide Wi-Fi
- Weekly, bi-weekly and monthly housekeeping options
- Emergency response system and daily check-ins
- 24-hour security and customer service staff
- Manager on duty 7 days a week
- Apartment maintenance with 7 days a week coverage
- Scheduled transportation - shopping and medical appointments
- Personal chauffeur service available
- Signature Art of Living Well® programs
- Planned social and educational events as well as day trips
- Balance and mobility programs
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Personal training and wellness assessments available
- On-site rehabilitation and therapy services
- On-site assisted care and services available 24 hours per day
- On-site climate controlled locker storage
Please visit our Interactive Floor Plans page to view our studio, 1-bedroom, and 2-bedroom options.
Take a closer look at Abbotswood at Stonehenge with our 360° Virtual Tour.
Learn more about our community and schedule a visit.