The Joy of Everyday Living
When the daily tasks and chores of home maintenance become a greater burden than you wish to carry, moving to an independent living community can help you reclaim your time and discover new and engaging ways to fill your days.
As an independent senior in our vibrant and diverse community, you can engage with the activities most meaningful to you while we take care of the chores. How you choose to spend your time and find your joy is always your own choice.
- Design your own lifestyle with multiple service plan options
- Choose from a variety of dining plans available 30 - 90 meals per month - or create your own plan
- Multiple menu selections and everyday entrees available
- Community-wide utilities and expanded cable
- Community-wide Wi-Fi
- Weekly, bi-weekly and monthly housekeeping options
- Emergency response system and daily check-ins
- 24-hour security and customer service staff
- Manager on duty 7 days a week
- Apartment maintenance with 7 days a week coverage
- Scheduled transportation - shopping and medical appointments
- Personal chauffeur service available
- Signature Art of Living Well® programs
- Planned social and educational events as well as day trips
- Balance and mobility programs
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Personal training and wellness assessments available
- On-site rehabilitation and therapy services
- On-site assisted care and services available 24 hours per day
- On-site climate controlled locker storage
Please visit our Interactive Floor Plans page to view our studio, 1-bedroom, and 2-bedroom options.
Take a closer look at Abbotswood at Stonehenge with our 360° Virtual Tour.
Learn more about our community and schedule a virtual visit using video chat on your smart device.