BUILD A LEGACY
At Sagewood at Daybreak, we promote a sense of community and friendship. Our community features a wide spectrum of individualized services and lifestyle options. The founders of Daybreak recognize the importance of providing places for elders in the very heart of the plan, surrounded by opportunities for recreation, participation, and quiet reflection.
On the grounds of the Sagewood campus, there are three protected garden courtyards with walking paths and outdoor entertaining areas. Interior spaces feature fine architectural elements everywhere you turn. The community is truly breathtaking inside and out.
- Chef-prepared, fresh, healthy and homemade entrees offered daily in our dining venues
- Choose to dine in our Network Cafe, Bistro or beautifully appointed main dining room
- Weekly, bi-weekly and monthly housekeeping options
- Full-service health and beauty salon and spa including therapeutic massage
- State-of-the-art fitness center and heated indoor pool
- Balance and mobility programs
- Wi-Fi in common areas
- Art studio
- Beautiful courtyard to enjoy the outdoors
- Family room with full kitchen for small gatherings and private celebrations
- Community space for small or large gatherings, meetings and church services
- Signature Art of Living Well® programs delivered by dedicated wellness staff
- A full complement of daily activities and community outings to choose from
- Scheduled transportation - shopping and medical appointments
- Emergency response system and daily check-ins
- 24-hour security / front desk staff / manager on duty 7 days / week
- Apartment maintenance with 7 day / week coverage
- Licensed Assisted Living and Memory Care on-site
Please visit our Interactive Floor Plans page to view our studio, 1-bedroom, and 2-bedroom options.
Take a closer look at Sagewood with our 360° Virtual Tour.
Learn more about our community and schedule a virtual visit using video chat on your smart device.