WELCOME TO Sagewood at Daybreak
Friday, June 21
Stop by anytime between 8:30am to 6pm to participate in a variety of fun events! We encourage you to participate by sponsoring a resident that will be raising funds and awareness for the care, support and research efforts of the Alzheimer’s Association.
RSVP today by calling 801.515.4663.
South Jordan Utah
Sagewood at Daybreak is a new community offering a full continuum of senior lifestyle options from Independent Living apartment homes to Assisted Living and Memory Care. Located in Daybreak, a master planned development in South Jordan Utah, our 6-acre, 235,000 square foot campus is only steps from restaurants, shops, walking paths, TRAX light rail station, the University of Utah Medical Center complex, and the new Mountain View Corridor freeway leading straight to the airport.
- Independent Living, Licensed Assisted Living and Memory Care
- Studio, alcove, one and two bedroom apartment homes with options for den and second bathroom
- Three meals daily within several dining venues: Network Cafe, Bistro or our main dining room
- Variety of housekeeping options
- Full-service health and beauty salon and spa