Quality Assisted Living Care in a Supportive Environment
When an aging loved one begins to struggle with the tasks of daily of living, a sense of loss and concern for independence can become an issue. We understand that creating a nonjudgmental environment of support is crucial for the wellbeing of our residents. Self-esteem and dignity are top priorities of our caregivers, because we understand how important they are to our residents and their families. As your needs change, feel confident knowing that
Abbotswood at Irving Park features a continuum of care in order to maintain the fulfilling relationships and daily routines you have come to enjoy.
- Pricing includes three dining options daily
- Multiple menu selections and everyday entrees available
- Beverages and snacks available anytime
- Diabetic and heart healthy options available
- Individualized assistance with daily activities
- Personal care services, including bathing, dressing and grooming
- Medication management
- Personalized care plan and regular assessments
- Registered nurse on duty and 24 hour / day personal caregivers
- Supportive guidance for residents and families
- Expanded cable and utilities
- Weekly housekeeping and personal laundry
- Emergency Response System with individual pendants
- Manager on duty 7 days / week
- Apartment maintenance with 7 days / week coverage
- Scheduled transportation - shopping and medical appointments
- Personal valet service available
- Signature Art of Living Well® programs
- Planned social and educational events and day trips
- Balance and mobility programs
- Personal training and wellness assessments available
- On-site rehabilitation and therapy services
- Private pay nursing services available
web_asset View Our Interactive Floor Plans
Please visit our Interactive Floor Plans page to view our studio, 1-bedroom, and 2-bedroom options.
3d_rotation Take a 360° Virtual Tour
Take a closer look at Abbotswood at Irving Park with our 360° Virtual Tour.
devices Schedule a Visit
Learn more about our community and schedule a visit.