Memory Support is thoughtfully designed to promote the independence, dignity, and individuality of each resident through our person-centered approach to care. Our staff is specially trained to work with the complexities of Alzheimer’s and related dementias. To assist each resident’s needs, a personalized program is developed based on a “partners in care” approach that involves family, friends, and residents.
- Pricing includes three dining options daily
- Multiple menu selections and everyday entrees available
- Beverages and snacks available anytime
- Diabetic and heart healthy options available
- Individualized assistance with daily activities
- Personal care services, including bathing, dressing and grooming
- Medication management
- Personalized care plan and regular assessments
- Registered nurse on duty and 24 hour / day personal caregivers
- Supportive guidance for residents and families
- Expanded cable and utilities
- Weekly housekeeping and personal laundry
- Emergency Response System with individual pendants
- Manager on duty 7 days / week
- Apartment maintenance with 7 days / week coverage
- Scheduled transportation - shopping and medical appointments
- Personal valet service available
- Signature Art of Living Well® programs
- Planned social and educational events and day trips
- Balance and mobility programs
- Personal training and wellness assessments available
- On-site rehabilitation and therapy services
- Private pay nursing services available
Please visit our Interactive Floor Plans page to view our studio, 1-bedroom, and 2-bedroom options.
Take a closer look at Abbotswood at Irving Park with our 360° Virtual Tour.
Learn more about our community and schedule a visit.