All-New Cottages at Abbotswood at Irving Park
Cottages provide the usual comforts of home, set within an active and vibrant senior living campus, where you will benefit from the close proximity and added services and amenities. Cottages are perfect for individuals or couples who prefer a flexible, service-enriched independent lifestyle. Cottage living is highlighted by full kitchens, outdoor spaces, garages and a variety of other conveniences. Experience the privacy and convenience similar to a single-family residence while taking advantage of the amenity-rich lifestyle and wellness programming available.
Living at Abbotswood at Irving Park, a Senior Living Community in Greensboro, is about Belonging. Belonging to a community of like-minded friends, interacting with caring associates, and feeling at home the minute you walk through our doors.
Our high standards of care and flexibility, round out the many reasons residents are drawn to Abbotswood.
· Full-size refrigerator with ice maker, microwave, dishwasher, and garbage disposal
· Four burner cooktop and oven
· Raised panel white cabinets
· Full-size washer and dryer
· Prewired telephone and TV connections
· Central air conditioning and heat
· Two full bathrooms with accessible showers in each bedroom
· Master walk-in closet
· Covered front porch
· Covered patio
· Den off the living room
· Oversized two car garage
· Complete interior and exterior maintenance, including landscaping
· Emergency response system
· Security system
Take a Look Inside Our Cottages
Whether you’re interested in a tour, need more information or just want to ask a question about life in our wonderful community, we’re here to help. Call us at 336-645-6932 or fill out our online form.