CONNECTIONS | MEMORY CARE
Connections at Park Terrace offers person-centered care by associates specially trained in recognizing and providing for individualized needs of residents coping with varying types of dementia. Here, you’ll discover the right blend of comfort and professional care. The Saddleback and Los Pinos Cottages create a sense of home with thoughtful designs and features to enhance safety.
- Connections is personalized for those who benefit from more attention and greater emotional support.
- Residents may have challenges in making their needs known because of difficulties with communication. They may have physical decline and require high level support with self-care (activities of daily living).
- Specialized activities in a small group setting and one-on-one engagement with compassionate and caring associates who provide a more structured routine.
- Person-centered care by associates specially trained in recognizing and providing for individualized needs of residents coping with moderate to advanced cognitive impairment
- Care associates available 24 hours a day
- Dedicated wellness staff delivers ongoing state-of-the-art Wellness program
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the community
- Three meals per day which includes a healthy, nutritional program
- Nutritious snacks and fresh fruit always available
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- 24-hour front desk staff / management on duty 7 days a week
- Apartment maintenance 7 days a week
- Scheduled transportation with chauffeured van and town car to medical appointments and errands
- Planned social and educational events as well as day trips
- On-site beauty salon
- Emergency response system
- One-touch pendant available
- Lush green landscaping and walking paths throughout a secure courtyard