The Margarita Peak and Trabuco Peak Cottages are designed for residents with mild to moderate cognitive impairment. Care plans can be tailored to incorporate activities and programs that will suit a residents’ needs and preferences.
- Summit Club is for those who are able to make their needs known and that need minimal to moderate support with self-care (activities of daily living).
- Daily activities are designed for higher functioning individuals, both cognitively and physically.
- Specialized activities in a small group setting and one-on-one engagement with compassionate and caring staff provides a more structured routine with programs that focus on remaining “abilities” rather than limitations.
- Person-centered care by associates specially trained in recognizing and providing for individualized needs of residents coping with mild to moderate cognitive impairment
- Three meals per day which includes a healthy, nutritional program
- Utilities and cable included except telephone
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the community
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- 24-hour front desk staff / management on duty 7 days a week
- Apartment maintenance 7 days a week
- Scheduled transportation with chauffeured van and town car to medical appointments and errands
- Signature Art of Living Well® programs
- Planned social and educational events as well as day trips
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- On-site beauty salon
- Emergency response system
- One-touch pendant available